Automation of cutting and welding applications.
With the modular system kit by ZIS!
A welding robot that looks like a welding tractor
The intelligent automation of welding and cutting tasks
The cost-efficient solution for the automation of cutting and welding applications. The components can be combined according to the requirements. The extensive module selection allows the configuration of cost-effective and economic solutions. The flexibility of the system and the easy operation enable a fast integration into existing processes and configurations.
- Custom-designed configuration with different modules
- Increased automation through flexible sensor integration
- Cost-effective and efficient application
The multitude of supported cutting and welding technologies and the modular concept of the system make the automation of different production tasks possible. A level of automation comparable to expensive robot applications can be achieved with significantly lower investment.
- Increased quality and process stability
- Increased efficiency
- Improvement of the working conditions
- Cost-effective solution
Oxyfuel cutting of 3D-contours
- Integration of magnetic valves for the gas supply
- Laser distance sensors to regulate the vertical and horizontal positioning
- Radio controlled
Metal arc welding of block shear connectors
- Two torch holders
- Interface to two welding machines
- Integrated control with end crater filling
- Limit switch for beginning and end of the welding seam with automated return function