Easy and reliable robot calibration.
The ZIS robot calibration unit.
ZIS Robot Calibration Unit
- Reasonably priced solution for reliable and accurate TCP (tool center point) calibration of robots and wrists
- Very high accuracy (<0,1mm)
- Quick and easy application (no training necessary)
- Battery-operated and therefore wireless
- Recording of the measured values for analysis and logging using WiFi connection with PC, NC-control or smart device
Automated TCP calibration
We are using the ZIS TCP calibration unit to teach, track and benchmark our Fanuc LR mate robots. We are a small manufacture of medical and orthopedic models, and are using the robots to machine precision cuts and holes into medical models, which means the TCP needs to be set and maintained to the highest accuracy possible.
The ZIS calibration unit is a very easy tool to learn and use. It has both visual “X”, “Y” “Z” LED position indicators, and hard position numbers, through the WiFi connected software. It also has a .DXF graph of each of the axis movements, which is extremely useful to benchmark the movement for future reference.
The ZIS device comes in a very nice padded wooden case that holds the unit and all the accessories.
I definitely think the ZIS calibration unit is worth the investment we made, to get us beyond the visual TCP guesswork, and put us in a precision controllable calibration.
Electrical Controls Engineer, Pacific Research Laboratories, Inc.
For a wide range of robot applications
- Recording, visualization and analysis of the measured values
- Logging the calibration values in PDF-Protocols
- Export of the measured values in DXF-format
- Easy and step-by-step user guidance for wrist calibration
Send us a contact request to get more information. We would be happy to show you the functionality in a web-based video conference.